Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross I think you have to put this game on the kickstarter for the next gen version as I am pretty sure the fan base for this game will increase more after watching the gameplay from IGN. You will get more funding for sure.
:)

Ross I think you have to put this game on the kickstarter for the next gen version as I am pretty sure the fan base for this game will increase more after watching the gameplay from IGN. You will get more funding for sure.
:)

Kickstarter would be good, and I will certainly help out, regardless of what I discover from playing the game when I get it. Would be my first contribution to a game via. kickstarter

Anyway, forget the sequel for now

79 cricket, definitely needs cleaning up

:lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bravo.gif
    Bravo.gif
    328.9 KB · Views: 177
Kickstarter would be good, and I will certainly help out, regardless of what I discover from playing the game when I get it. Would be my first contribution to a game via. kickstarter

Anyway, forget the sequel for now

That is genuinely good idea. Look at how Star Citizen collected nearly 40 million dollars worth of funding. :eek: Mind boggling.

iam guessing it will come out in 2 weeks and 2 days = 28th

That is genuinely good idea. Look at how Star Citizen collected nearly 40 million dollars worth of funding. Mind boggling.
With the Kickstarter for the Lacrosse game failing, I doubt they'd be going that route any time soon. Plus - imagine how bad the 'experts' would be on game distribution and marketing strategies if they could pull out the "I backed this project I can tell you what to do" card.

I'd say they need to make the game work on the basis of being a profitable product in its own right. Which is of course why it won't cost $20 on release like a certain other cricket game.

I don't think the critical mass will be there on the next-gen consoles for a while, there's generally been a lag for the first 'next-gen' cricket games, with the exception (Cricket 2002) showing that it's usually a good idea to wait until the platform matures and you can make it a big difference over the previous-gen game.

Could you umm ahh tell us which post the person predicted the date in?
Hopefully this one.

Well it must be releasing this month because 'Good news' wouldn't be ''You know we said March.....well how does April sound instead''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread