Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the video and it looks fantastic!! I think this looks like a very high quality game. Some things were there in other games (probably the IGN guy wasn't aware) like team customizations, dive to crease etc. but I like that Cricket Academy has like over 500 teams when I last checked - maybe over a 1000 now. The game definitely has so much polish akin to that of a AAA game.

I think I will probably buy this on the console as well as PC to support the developer. Game looks like an excellent platform to launch a reboot every 2 years or so - or even faster like Madden NFL games. ;)

Well, this is what Gamexchange UK had to say when asked about a confirmed March-end release date. Sounds like quite an annoyed retailer there!

Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 2:19:59 PM

Hi

The only thing from the publishers so far is them saying they are aiming to release the game on 28th March. There has usually been confirmation long before now but it can still happen. This game has been a long running nightmare as it?s so widely anticipated but the date has moved so many times.

We REALLY hope it does release on March 28th as the disappointment and frustration from customers will cost them sales.

As soon as we know anything we?ll put it on the website but feel free to keep checking back with me.

Regards

Richard

Well, this is what Gamexchange UK had to say when asked about a confirmed March-end release date. Sounds like quite an annoyed retailer there!

Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 2:19:59 PM

Hi

The only thing from the publishers so far is them saying they are aiming to release the game on 28th March. There has usually been confirmation long before now but it can still happen. This game has been a long running nightmare as it?s so widely anticipated but the date has moved so many times.

We REALLY hope it does release on March 28th as the disappointment and frustration from customers will cost them sales.

As soon as we know anything we?ll put it on the website but feel free to keep checking back with me.

Regards

Richard

Sounds like the most reasonable response anyone has had, you might have actually been dealing with a human.

Sounds like the most reasonable response anyone has had, you might have actually been dealing with a human.
Bingo, Ross!

But is it still on for a March-end release date or is there a probability of it moving to a date beyond March? By when can we expect to have a precise release date, Ross 'The Boss'?

Thanks.

Saw the IGN video, some animations looked a bit buggy and a bit off but overall still looked ok.

I watched it too. It seemed like the vast majority of them were spot on and the game looked to play very well. Although, yes I did see a couple of them that looked a little jerky. Still, if there's a sequel at some stage I'm sure those will probably get a little more attention.

I was just so surprised at how much in the game probably wouldn't need to be enhanced in subsequent versions.

As for all this release stuff, I've been keeping away from posting for the last month or so and occasionally checking in at how things are going. Some people are way too hot under the collar about a situation they are fairly well informed of.

I do in my own opinion think it's getting on a bit now for to be releasing the official date, but it obviously means distribution logistics are being finalised and stock shipping being organised or other things like that. Tru Blu can't tell everyone a release date until they know exactly that everythings done.

It seems they haven't informed Ross of a release schedule change as of now, so at present it's on target for the end of the month. We haven't been led astray by Big Ant, so I'm looking forward to the end of the month.

As for my guess of this release date "release", I'm guessing they'll tell us by the end of this week, like a lot of others are. We'll all know something soon enough. :)

Snowy that's not funny.:p

PS I leave people we this to laugh at from IGN preview, Ashes 2013 taste like piss and DBC14 not Fifa but still very good.:D

This game has been a long running nightmare as it?s so widely anticipated but the date has moved so many times.

That must be very encouraging w.r.t sales, right? They must have gotten quite a significant amount of inquiries to be making that statement.

----------

GOOD NEWS COMING SOON

Everyone freak out.

Boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread