Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basing purchases like that around an arbitrary release date is kinda silly. If you want a PS4, just get one. Saying stuff like "oh well, if this game doesn't release I'm selling my PS3" makes one a little hard to take seriously...

I've been looking for a name for my comedy sitcom for weeks! Will make sure you're in the special thanks section of the credits! :thumbs

How on earth will you fill up two whole weeks of interesting things in Melbourne ? I would go with Two Hours in Melbourne...

----------

My Melbourne based sitcom will be called Everybody Hates Mike.....or I might go with Who The Fegan Do You Think You Are...

Basing purchases like that around an arbitrary release date is kinda silly. If you want a PS4, just get one. Saying stuff like "oh well, if this game doesn't release I'm selling my PS3" makes one a little hard to take seriously...

given gaming consoles are usually bought to play games on it's not that silly.

well they got 20 days to release this game.
hope it does release this month..can't wait any longer.
I am keeping my ps3 just for this game.

At the moment there's not a whole lot of reasons to upgrade just yet , there's barely any decent games for it, mostly tech demos like Killzone.

The PS3 offers far better gaming experiences at this point which is to be expected really. You'd be better off waiting a year or so until the big hitting games come out and aren't at rip off prices.

Please stay on topic, :D

What's a topic? This is Biggs' blog, right?

----------

At the moment there's not a whole lot of reasons to upgrade just yet , there's barely any decent games for it, mostly tech demos like Killzone.

The PS3 offers far better gaming experiences at this point which is to be expected really. You'd be better off waiting a year or so until the big hitting games come out and aren't at rip off prices.

Agreed, love working on the systems but there's no "killer app" yet that compels people to buy them.

And some of the launch titles for the PS4 were just straight up broken...it'll be nice to play a new game on a system without genuine fear of it crashing every 10 minutes

Save often and hope it doesn't crash while autosaving :noway

Even more galling is the fact that PS4 feels like a downgrade with no DLNA and 3D Blu ray playback support. At bare minimum Sony has to add the 3d playback support for folks to ditch PS3 as lots of people use PS3 as a 3d blu ray player and wouldn't want to replace it with a PS4 AND a 3d blu ray player.

No disrespect at all - I think people are expecting more than we could deliver in what is a first iteration of the game. The games good and people will have a lot of fun with it but it is not at the FIFA/Madden/MLB level, it can't be as it hasn't matured, time is required.

lol the problem (or opportunity?) as you know is that there isn't a great cricket game on the market, and customers are crying out for a new cricket game. Then BA dangles DB, with its pro view camera, career mode, and best of all, CA. Put all those together and you get this frenzy of activity on the forums. lol...seen it all before, and will see it again and again. Absolutely love it.

This is where you need one of these:

http://blogimages.thescore.com/nhl/files/2013/06/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

oh and yes...The Pharoah has spoken :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread