Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, just for the "Good News Coming Soon" signature, I love you, man! You know how to seduce a cricket gamer.

I would like to tell you that your comment may be taken otherwise by the experts here like Biggs...So be careful with the usage of the words...

The release date is said to be confirmed for Redacted

What is so hard about waiting for an official announcement from the people that matter? It could be right, it could be wrong. For all we know though, it is a complete guess.

Last edited:
I suppose what you could do is look back through this thread and see if someone predicted April 3rd - as Ross did confirm the date had been guessed by someone.

With MightyApe being an Aus/NZ retailer and likely to at least have contact with Tru Blu unlike some of the other bad sources, I'm willing to put a slight bit of weight on that - but I still expect the 27th.

To me, 3rd April looks more likely. It is a Thursday, too. 27th looks a bit too near for proper marketing and advertising. But ... what do we know!

It doesn't matter though, for as long as we get a confirmed release date - be it 3rd April or 27th March. It's finally getting here. *Goosebumps*

Could be the NZ street date, of course... Also plausible that EB Games might get a week earlier exclusive? Throwing shit at the wall here.

To me, 3rd April looks more likely. It is a Thursday, too. 27th looks a bit too near for proper marketing and advertising. But ... what do we know!

It doesn't matter though, for as long as we get a confirmed release date - be it 3rd April or 27th March. It's finally getting here. *Goosebumps*

then you are getting game .... 1 week later than us ....:p

If it is April 3rd...thats awesome. Why? because I *only* have to wait a month and a bit for the PC version!! :) Unfortunately I don't find anything re DB14 on Steam.

I would imagine that it will be two months after the console release regardless of the specific date. They've mentioned in the past a requirement for a delay between physical and digital releases - which is probably a fixed window.

I would imagine that it will be two months after the console release regardless of the specific date. They've mentioned in the past a requirement for a delay between physical and digital releases - which is probably a fixed window.

*insert Luke Skywalker screaming extended NO after finding out who his daddy is*

Looks like it will be tomorrow then, what with the 5pm window being passed.

You're free to correct me if you want, Ross...

If I was Ross I would be super tempted to say the game has been delayed till the next Ashes and then a day later when every one on here had been banned tell everyone ot was just a March Fools day joke (BTW March Fools day is in the next 48 hours :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread