Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that movement exactly? All you said was 'that animation' then something about loosing control, which is probably a typo?

Pretty obvious that is what happens when you want to get back into the crease via a button press.

Speaking of animation, right from the start of that video the batsmen is tapping his bat, so that means a few people on here are actually going to get the game now :p.

I suppose what you could do is look back through this thread and see if someone predicted April 3rd - as Ross did confirm the date had been guessed by someone.

With MightyApe being an Aus/NZ retailer and likely to at least have contact with Tru Blu unlike some of the other bad sources, I'm willing to put a slight bit of weight on that - but I still expect the 27th.

The tweet is a pretty bold thing if they have not been told that is the date they can release (be it in NZ or AUS, or both) and that they've been told they can say it. Still, the only retailer I'd belive to any pre-Ross or TruBlu reveal would be EB Games. Their site is still un-updated.. (someone call a store to check their system?)

As Ross said nothing can be done now. The disks have been manufactured.
Common people you like it when they go down on their knees.:rolleyes

The tweet is a pretty bold thing if they have not been told that is the date they can release (be it in NZ or AUS, or both) and that they've been told they can say it. Still, the only retailer I'd belive to any pre-Ross or TruBlu reveal would be EB Games. Their site is still un-updated.. (someone call a store to check their system?)

They've either made it up, or are incredibly unprofessional.

Read up, certain it will be a button press to get back in crease. You watched the ign video right? Watch it again, and see what happens.

Anyways that's not a big issue now...just noticed that's all...excited about the game...everything looks fantastic...:)...When is the last update coming for CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread