Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think (the right word is probably speculate) that there's going to be later dates for countries outside of Australia. In the last couple of days we've had Mighty Ape put up tweets saying it's coming in April and now this one from SA. We know Tru Blu have been holding meetings with Ross on the release date so I'd assume they've also been in contact with the retailers and with the sudden spate of emails and texts you'd assume they've given the retailers some dates. Mighty Ape tweeted that they've been told by Tru Blu the release dates April and Mighty Ape are a respectable business who don't put anything up without comfirmation from the publisher.

Just recieved a text message RE my pre-order. Not sure if it is any authority or not.

Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed to April 2014.

Updated confirmations are being sent out.

Regards

BT Games

Tru Blu may have yet to give us an exact release date, but any delay to April would of sparked a public announcement most likely.

As far as I am concerned, any speculation on a date is false until proven by Tru Blu themselves. After all, @Ross promised Good News; that wouldn't include an April release date!

That suggests a very serious crime, something like attempted murder / excluding keyboard controls...

My money is on not having keyboard support.

Just recieved a text message RE my pre-order. Not sure if it is any authority or not.

Given that we are very very close to the official announcement plus the Twitter post, I would say the odds that it likely is true just shot up.

Now if only we can find whether 3rd/4th April was mentioned somewhere in this thread; @ChinamanSpin to the rescue?

EDIT: Add to that the below post.

Last edited:
If this is the case then lol @Ross and @ReDant for saying we'd hear it from them first.

Mighty Ape? Shighty Jape more like.

Ive just had an email from BT saying 4th of April.

I'll take that, three days before my birthday

I just had an email from a Madagascarian Prince asking me to wire-transfer $1000 to secure my share of 4.5 million dollars so he can avoid international banking fee's...

Now if only we can find whether 4th April was mentioned somewhere in this thread; @ChinamanSpin to the rescue?
A lot of people said early April, but here is the only one for the 4th, written before the March date was announced:

Ive caved in and now guessing that the game will release on on 4th April , Friday before the 20/20 World cup final.

...if it is confirmed, this is officially the new "Early September" comedy go-to for the next wee while.

So 35th March confirmed?

If somehow your calendar got stuck in march then yes seems like 35th of march will be the date may be outside Australia.

I would take 3rd/4th April happily. Please, take the extra time to fix bugs, improve animations, add motm presentation, IPL auction, adding new bowling actions and Ramiz Raja on commentary. Also giving us bowling in nets would also make up for further delays.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread