Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be disappointed if we don't make it to page no 1000 before release date is actually announced.

P.S: You dont want to disappoint me people

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

I'll be dissappointed if the official Facebook announcement isn't:

DBC14 Release Date is the 35th of March! Cake to celebrate!

Bat Selection in nets, or GTFO.

I would take 3rd/4th April happily. Please, take the extra time to fix bugs, improve animations, add motm presentation, IPL auction, adding new bowling actions and Ramiz Raja on commentary. Also giving us bowling in nets would also make up for further delays.

Thanks in advance.

Game has already been confirmed. If this is to be added, it will be either in the next iteration, or in an update... if added at all.

Anyway, for anyone interested in knowing what the timing means:

April 4 = Semi-Final 2 (World T20 Cup)

Last edited:
...if it is confirmed, this is officially the new "Early September" comedy go-to for the next wee while.
The main problem is that with Tru Blu's history of breaking release dates - people might well actually get the game on April 1st.

Still - if they can get it that close to March, I don't get why they wouldn't just push to get copies out a week earlier to avoid dealing with the 'but you told us March, I refuse to buy the game now for all of your lies!!' comments. Perhaps that's the plan and the first week of April is a worst case, but retailers would have an okay to sell as soon as they got copies, which could mean late March.

...all the April dates are coming from non-AU sources though. Willing to bet that's a "best case" date for the boats to arrive with stock, and you'll be playing it before the end of month as it'll hit retail a lot quicker in Melbourne and Sydney.

In fact; I'll put money on it.

The main problem is that with Tru Blu's history of breaking release dates - people might well actually get the game on April 1st.

Still - if they can get it that close to March, I don't get why they wouldn't just push to get copies out a week earlier to avoid dealing with the 'but you told us March, I refuse to buy the game now for all of your lies!!' comments. Perhaps that's the plan and the first week of April is a worst case, but retailers would have an okay to sell as soon as they got copies, which could mean late March.

AFL Live broke a whole week before the official date from memory..

Game has already been confirmed. If this is to be added, it will be either in the next iteration, or in an update... if added at all.

maybe you'll get the joke in a patch... if at all.

----------

This goes completely beyond the level of a normal facepalm.

@ethybubs has a "double thanks" maybe we need to break out a "double [redacted] off face palm"

...all the April dates are coming from non-AU sources though. Willing to bet that's a "best case" date for the boats to arrive with stock, and you'll be playing it before the end of month as it'll hit retail a lot quicker in Melbourne and Sydney.

In fact; I'll put money on it.

Wasn't one of the reasons of delayed* release cited as "same-day release" across countries? Apparently to reduce the piracy? I would say either everyone gets the game on 3rd/4th April or 27th/28th March.

maybe you'll get the joke in a patch... if at all.

It seems there's way too many people on here who fail to get basic sarcasm. In fact sometimes it's so bad I reckon PC should put a sarcastic comment or joke and when you sign up you have to say if you find it funny and explain why it's funny. The amount of facepalm emoticoms would go down by so much overnight.

Wasn't one of the reasons of delayed* release cited as "same-day release" across countries? Apparently to reduce the piracy

The delay is on the PC version. Irrelevant for a console release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread