Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm-Tree-Face-Picture.jpg

The evolution of ethybubs name, we start with ethybubs, then bubs and now bubbles in fact @ChinamanSpin your starting to sound like his gay partner. Come here bubbles lets play together for a night.....
I'm feeling my way in, so to speak.

He can take a number. If anyone's first in line for that, it's me. We have our child @biggsbubs to consider...
You can take that line, and shove it up Bubbles' arse (which he seems to enjoy.*)

My reply was merely a re enactment to past entries on this post. I just wouldn't believe a person who follows this post constantly would miss that --- shall I do my own facepalm here?
Bit harsh. I'm only following this 16 hours a day. To be fair, it didn't sound too sarcastic initially.

*I think that's low enough for now. I'm not taking this "topic" any further.

Last edited:
:facepalm My reply was merely a re enactment to past entries on this post. I just wouldn't believe a person who follows this post constantly would miss that --- shall I do my own facepalm here?

Of course... And Mummy's right, you are the funniest/handsomest/coolest boy in school!

blockerdave said:
Of course... And Mummy's right, you are the funniest/handsomest/coolest boy in school!

Jokes aside, I am quite talented. Fair enough for you to continue to question my means to deliver such a message as I did.

with that accent.

...that was my best Barmy Braveheart impersonation.

Should have used ye olde Scottish Font...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread