Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and...then you proceeded to gather up stones

If you think anything I said to you last night was 'throwing stones', then you really do need a thicker skin.

Some of us would prefer to wait for an actual announcement from the most reliable source of information possible.

Other people have posted stuff from retailers which has turned out to be complete crap.

Guys i got an email..........

Brazzers want me back ! ;) :lol

Once again, refer to my signature to why I doubt the delay to the 'apparent' release date of 3'rd April makes sense. I'm guessing the main distributors in the release countries have their stock. Would be nice, but I'm not expecting any street date breaking.

But, of course, if it does happen, let everyone know so we can bug all the retailers.. :p

@ethybubs is today's @Ross... be a shock when he comes online

Of course the day my internet has a meltdown is the day I get 7 mentions.

And as far as the 'first in line' thing goes it'll be: Mondays @ChinamanSpin Tuesdays @MattW Wednesdays @NoLeName Thursdays @mazd Fridays @blockerdave Saturdays @Biggs and Sundays @Dutch

*Saturdays are when I play cricket so I will use Biggs as a 'show off partner'

in my thread, I said early april should be fine.

Anyway, where should folks in USA order this game? Amazon still hasn't listed this.

All the best with the sales. :)

Strange to see not a single online dealer from UK is listing the game yet apart from gameXchange whom are also very strange and kind of shady.

I wonder when I will get my copy even if it releases in April, delevering it from Australia to Germany will take ages.

I got a tip off that the release date announcement time was nigh. So I start digging through this thread and the General discussion thread *woe is me*

All I have to say is, the last time I saw so much sh!t was on taco night !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread