Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received an sms from BT games (Already pre ordered) that Don Bradman cricket 14 has been delayed to April 2014, is there any truth behind that.

@ethybubs is today's @Ross... be a shock when he comes online

----------

well you'd think it can't be a complete coincidence if 3 different chains in SA have all sent out essentially the same message today. so when @Ross said someone here had guessed the date, he obviously was referring to my 35th March post.

i would expect that means i'll be getting a free copy of the game.

...do you need a controller to play the free copy? @ethybubs?

I just received an sms from BT games (Already pre ordered) that Don Bradman cricket 14 has been delayed to April 2014, is there any truth behind that.

That sms will surely be followed with an e-mail, confirming the availability date as 04 April 2014...

But, lets wait for Ross to give the good news, 4th April is still good for me, as long as the game is coming

@ethybubs is today's @Ross... be a shock when he comes online

@ethybubs what da releas date is king sachin front cover harsha comentor? if not u game suck. why u not do facebook twitter well. no keyboard controls u racist fish put them in or nobodi by game thanks iff u agree

Pretty much sums up all the PMs to @Ross, or at least the ones from me anyway

@ethybubs what da releas date is king sachin front cover harsha comentor? if not u game suck. why u not do facebook twitter well. no keyboard controls u racist fish put them in or nobodi by game thanks iff u agree

I didn't know you were actually a 10yo Indian @NoLeName

nice try but u can never measure upto naveencc:p

Hi

On the off chance any body sees fit to stone me to death again. ALL I AM STATING HERE IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM THE BUYERS OF MEGAROM

Hi

That is correct as we have received our release schedule and the date is confirmed for the 4th Of April.for PS3 and XBOX360.
PC has been delayed

Kind Regards

Chantell Putter
Sales Executive

And all we said was wait until official confirmation from the most reliable source possible because retailers have proven to be wrong in the past.

@Exo Don't worry mate, there's already been heaps of those meassages put up here that people have recieved so your not the only one. It seems 4th of April is the day for at least SA and NZ. We suspect Aus will get it a tad earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread