Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know a date's been set, knowing that date now or in the next 24 hours will not make the game come sooner.... I doubt it will remedy any of the "crazy" either.

It's 1.45am here - doubt I'm going to get the call that the Press Release is OK to go.... some people have lives, some even sleep.

You know a date's been set, knowing that date now or in the next 24 hours will not make the game come sooner.... I doubt it will remedy any of the "crazy" either.

It's 1.45am here - doubt I'm going to get the call that the Press Release is OK to go.... some people have lives, some even sleep.

But we don't :'( This is what we live for...

I have to ask: given that its 1:45am and you have to be at work by 9am in order to get that call that we are so desperately waiting for - when do you sleep? and if you don't - can I get your secret? I waste far too much time on it...

Strange to see not a single online dealer from UK is listing the game yet apart from gameXchange whom are also very strange and kind of shady.

I wonder when I will get my copy even if it releases in April, delevering it from Australia to Germany will take ages.

Actually GameXchange have a couple of shops in Lancashire and are excellent, although because they are a small independent chain they are sometimes more expensive that the bigger companies, they most definitely are not shady.

Ross if you're staying up for the T20 against South Africa....You're gonna have a bad time

BiiKgmyIAAAUu9q.jpg:large

I have to ask: given that its 1:45am and you have to be at work by 9am in order to get that call that we are so desperately waiting for - when do you sleep? and if you don't - can I get your secret? I waste far too much time on it...

Dealing with a few time zones doesn't allow for much sleep, at least there's the T20 on in a few minutes :rolleyes

Edit: @SpitfiresKent yeah... I know... no prep for the T20WC, SA and Aus giving everyone else a chance :)

Last edited:
Come on @Ross :p Give the release date already. Everyone is going batshit crazy here. :spy

The date is out there staring at our face....don't know why people are still not seeing it. 3rd and 4th of April have been confirmed by multiple retailers and 3rd falls on a Thursday which is when games release in Australia. I would be very surprised if that is not the final release date.

Release date seems to be March 28

For the love of god, go and have a good night's sleep Ross. You've a very important call to attend to soon

The date is out there staring at our face....don't know why people are still not seeing it. 3rd and 4th of April have been confirmed by multiple retailers and 3rd falls on a Thursday which is when games release in Australia. I would be very surprised if that is not the final release date.

Maybe because that hasn't been officially confirmed yet?

If everything retailers said was true, we'd have got bored of Ashes Cricket 2013 about 8 months and 18 days ago.

If everything retailers said was true, we'd have got bored of Ashes Cricket 2013 about 8 months and 18 days ago.

I was bored of Ashes cricket for about the same time, looking at Mike Fegans kitchen videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread