Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a recent video by BGl cricket and they saw a tweet from a game retailer saying the release date for DBC14 will be on the 3 April 2014

Did I miss anything? What's the release date?

Even if that WAS the release date then why the sad face?

I'm guessing because ross said march, by possibly being 3-4 days late... This will feed the haters and stir them up into a wild frenzy on here. Brace yourself lads!

*Hope you can tell the sarcasm as the internet is a scary place where no1 can detect such a rare thing.

I'm guessing because ross said march, by possibly being 3-4 days late... This will feed the haters and stir them up into a wild frenzy on here. Brace yourself lads!

*Hope you can tell the sarcasm as the internet is a scary place where no1 can detect such a rare thing.

Ah yes I see your point, although what's an extra few days...we've waited this long after all.

Ah yes I see your point, although what's an extra few days...we've waited this long after all.

My point exactly.. tbh they said towards the end of march not before so not really going back on what they said anyway. & It's close enough 3rd-4th April? Could of been a hell of alot worse :)

My point exactly.. tbh they said towards the end of march not before so not really going back on what they said anyway. & It's close enough 3rd-4th April? Could of been a hell of alot worse :)

Exactly. At least we know that when they do release something it will be
A. Playable
B. Supported
C. Well worth my money

Three things the previous cricket release couldn't do by a mile.

Exactly. At least we know that when they do release something it will be
A. Playable
B. Supported
C. Well worth my money

Three things the previous cricket release couldn't do by a mile.

Couldn't agree more :)

Previous "cricket" release, Dutch. Inverted commas.

My Favourite Farm Animal' school project

You could make a case some of the animations either started their development life as or were motion-captured by farm animals.

What are you talking about? It's gonna be released on the 34th and 35th of March :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread