Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is stock going to the UK at the same time as everywhere else. As far as I know this includes the Steel Book Edition as well.

When does the Marketing start?

you have 3 weeks in hand and not many in India know about the game.

Uh, no. TBA means TBA, not delayed. Ross has been very clear about the simultaneous release being a priority.

Really? TBA means TBA... thanks for the insight.

TBA is generally used when the "A" part is not imminent. Hence my description of the term as poor/antagonistic.

Do I need a controller to access the release date?

When does the Marketing start?

you have 3 weeks in hand and not many in India know about the game.

Marketing doesn't need to come to a halt after a game is released, though I understand your sentiment that the most crucial part is before launch.

So essentially, the guys that are distributing the game in the UK didn't get on the phone to Tru Blu quick enough to say that they are okay to be included in the announcement?

@ BigAntStudios do you know if this game will likely be available for digital download on the Playstation Network in India or other nations from the 3rd of April?

:facepalm @Ross do you know if this game will likely be available for digital download on the Playstation Network in India or other nations from the 3rd of April?

on a serious note, I think from what was said before the download thing has to be separated from physical release.

----------

So essentially, the guys that are distributing the game in the UK didn't get on the phone to Tru Blu quick enough to say that they are okay to be included in the announcement?

yes. after all, the announcement wasn't planned in advance or trailed for 48 hours, so it's extremely understandable that people were caught on the hop...

:facepalm @Ross do you know if this game will likely be available for digital download on the Playstation Network in India or other nations from the 3rd of April?

on a serious note, I think from what was said before the download thing has to be separated from physical release.

Digital release is 2 months from retail on PC, PSN, XBLA across all territories.

----------

yes. after all, the announcement wasn't planned in advance or trailed for 48 hours, so it's extremely understandable that people were caught on the hop...

Just because I gave you a heads up that I knew the date does not mean that everyone had 48 hours with the actual text of the release. There are many people that have to approve it.

Just chill - please.

Digital release is 2 months from retail on PC, PSN, XBLA across all territories.

At the danger of Making Shit Up, does this imply that all things going well you'll have the steam version ready 2 months after consoles and therefore have the 3rd June as a date for the digital release?

At the danger of Making Shit Up, does this imply that all things going well you'll have the steam version ready 2 months after consoles and therefore have the 3rd June as a date for the digital release?

No danger - it will be 3rd June or whatever date makes sense in that week.

By then I look forward to sharing some ideas/code for mod's with people here.

There is stock going to the UK at the same time as everywhere else. As far as I know this includes the Steel Book Edition as well.

There you go with those bloody facts again Ross!

"Another little flare up, storm brewed in a tea cup, imagine any mix up and the lot would go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread