Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd of April. (It feels good to finally have that first question answered)

Technically, it might still be unanswered. For all we, he could be asking for the PC release date :p

Clearly and your frustration is justified.
Our frustration was justified too. I'm sure you would have been annoyed if the same announcement had been made for South Africa. Surely you can admit that the wording and bolding of the sentence was only going to invite trouble, even if there is none?

Our frustration was justified too. I'm sure you would have been annoyed if the same announcement had been made for South Africa. Surely you can admit that the wording and bolding of the sentence was only going to invite trouble, even if there is none?

Uh, no. TBA means TBA, not delayed. Ross has been very clear about the simultaneous release being a priority.

Uh, no. TBA means TBA, not delayed. Ross has been very clear about the simultaneous release being a priority.

Man it is just frustration and cannot be justifued. If you see from UK dependent customers perspective it is somehow frustrating to see clearly that UK is excluded and Relese date TBI . But as mentioned by ross I guess we will hear something in coming days and there will be no more delays.

So Ross what time does the shops open, maybe a midnight showing.:lol PS Just kidding mate, excellent I will do my annual leave tomorrow at work. can't wait.

I have to wait for the PC version so this does not affect me. But indeed I would be frustrated as well if I jumped to my own conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread