Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I realize why Tru Blu were reluctant to release information at this time. People are going bonkers.

What are the odds for a breaking of the street date in Australia? I'd say they'd be close to 1:1. Ross, I'm interested to know - what is your opinion on this? Seems a common occurrence for Tru Blu games.

The rules are that if a major retailer breaks the date then others will follow. The original retailer may get fined for breaking the date as it leads to the unfair situation that retailers that may not have received their stock lose sales to those that have.

I csn safely say that with UK release date issue and courier time from Aus, SA and India I will not get the copy before 15-20 april.

I csn safely say that with UK release date issue and courier time from Aus, SA and India I will not get the copy before 15-20 april.

Really? I have sent international packages from India to US and UK that have reached inside 5 days.

delivery of a package from Germany to South Africa on economy takes 5 days.

Ross said us and Canada might have local distributors so what's the need to ship from India?

Really? I have sent international packages from India to US and UK that have reached inside 5 days.

delivery of a package from Germany to South Africa on economy takes 5 days.

So I guess express should take 2-3 days ? And there are suppliers to take international orders. I hope UK date issue is solved and there is similar date for release, but my feeling is that it will be delayed in UK I hope I am wrong.

At the time of the release the distributor could not be named, that is all.

3rd April 2014 Is the release date:yes

qz2io9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread