Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, what would be the buying options in US? To import from South Africa?

I am still not concerned about the UK. Stock is on the way there.

They've had 3 additional months with the express purpose of getting a simultaneous release, and failed in the 2nd biggest market. That's pretty zen of you not to be concerned.

Is 3 April everywhere except UK? Assume so due to the NZ and SA retailer leaks yesterday, but announcement was vague on that. No territory info at all except to exclude UK

Time to explode PC

They've had 3 additional months with the express purpose of getting a simultaneous release, and failed in the 2nd biggest market. That's pretty zen of you not to be concerned.

Is 3 April everywhere except UK? Assume so due to the NZ and SA retailer leaks yesterday, but announcement was vague on that.

Where does it say that it's not coming to the UK at the same time - seriously jumping the gun!

I am still not concerned about the UK. Stock is on the way there.

Do all territories already have the game stocked? On the Indian side of things, looks like TruBlu have gone for less known distributors in India. Its generally Milestone Interactive who distribute big games in India. Does the choice of distributors affect the pricing at all?

Nevertheless, glad that you have a distribution sorted out!:thumbs

What about price and pre order details?? [in India]

Now that there is an Indian distributor, they would take it from here I guess. For Ross and team now, it just keeping the fingers crossed and hope that enough people buy the game and like it.

I wish them all the very best for this super effort. No matter what the pricing is in India, I`m buying thi. I`ll also ensure 3 or 4 other copies get sold.

Question to Ross

I dont have internet for my ps3
how i can edit/replace players then using academy on ps3 offline?
is it possible that i can do it(edit/replace players ) on pc version and then copy to usb and install it on ps3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread