Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for anyone in the UK that wishes to get a copy.. say.. guaranteed 2 weeks after the 3rd April, please send me $150.. :D

...I'm happy to ship the game to any UK folk for $149.95 ;)

or at an all new special footyhead:spy price i am shipping it for $149.94 (rounded up) plus postage on release day and if you want it even earlier you can pay 200 so i can have a copy!(by earlier i mean exact same time)

...I'm happy to ship the game to any UK folk for $149.95 ;)

Well, hell.. I can't beat that..

As I know if I even try you will include a personally photocopied stamp autographed sticker of the TGGI bat with every 10'th copy shipped.

Well anyone who can ship a copy to germany on release date by express courier pls stand up and volunteer pleaseeeee.

How much do you offer?

Amount it will cost for taking the pain and doing the favor.

----------

@mattw how about PC shop for dbc ??

I thought I'd be glad to get a release date, no matter what it was, but very annoyed with the UK news, and it seems likely we are going to keep waiting. Disappointed.

Anyone want to order two steelbooks and ship one to me? I think ?30 should cover it...

@mattw how about PC shop for dbc ??
PlanetCricket is a UK based company - so we'd be just as affected with the lack of UK distributor.

Some of the already existing retailers may offer express international shipping - though it's unlikely to be cheap.

The UK part of the TruBlu announcement does confirm everything I suspected as to why there was never a mention on Amazon despite everyone's questions about it. Also doesn't surprise me that it is still TBA, thank you so very much Ashes Cricket 13.

I've been questioning what the UK distributors have been up to since October last year, because nothing on Amazon was an enormous red flag.
@BigAntStudios was "not worried"... @Ross was shitting himself, proving all along he was the real sage

I am still not concerned about the UK. Stock is on the way there.

PlanetCricket is a UK based company - so we'd be just as affected with the lack of UK distributor.

Some of the already existing retailers may offer express international shipping - though it's unlikely to be cheap.

I hope then they do it soon, cost is not a concern for me atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread