Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that there is an Indian distributor, they would take it from here I guess. For Ross and team now, it just keeping the fingers crossed and hope that enough people buy the game and like it.

I wish them all the very best for this super effort. No matter what the pricing is in India, I`m buying thi. I`ll also ensure 3 or 4 other copies get sold.
I have been suggesting this game to those who play games both relatives and friends...This game surely deserves the best....:yes

And you're basing that on?

This.

INDIA: SUNDER Electronics, Welcome to Sameo Games website - Authorised distributor for Nintento, sony game consoles..., [email protected], + 91 22 23010538

TBH I haven't heard of them before. Not that I am complaining. As long as I get the game on 3rd April (or maybe a day or so before :p)

Someone please send emails to [email protected] and bombard them with questions on pricing :p

This.

TBH I haven't heard of them before. Not that I am complaining. As long as I get the game on 3rd April (or maybe a day or so before :p)

Someone please send emails to [email protected] and bombard them with questions on pricing :p

I just did that....Will post if I receive any reply....

This.

I believe it will be on flipkart.

i already called this guy SUNDER Electronics
he said game will be available after 5th april.......................

Question to Ross

I dont have internet for my ps3
how i can edit/replace players then using academy on ps3 offline?
is it possible that i can do it(edit/replace players ) on pc version and then copy to usb and install it on ps3?

Sorry, you will need internet. Perhaps connect to a phone for internet just to get the best teams at launch?

i already called this guy SUNDER Electronics
he said game will be available after 5th april.......................

Can we please just wait until the dust settles and staff of retailers and distributors are informed of their deliveries?

I hope to get hold of the PC version by end of June.

If they can release it during the final stages of the IPL, it will be great but looking at the past even July sounds early :noway

What are the odds for a breaking of the street date in Australia? I'd say they'd be close to 1:1. Ross, I'm interested to know - what is your opinion on this? Seems a common occurrence for Tru Blu games.

when is it releasing in uk the date is it the same 3rd april

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread