Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are quite confident with there date and price. :facepalm

I know they have said that 'this is the date the publisher has given to us' but I still expect it to change soon.

Well they have guaranteed we'll have it by the end of May... :D

We are so confident that you will receive Don Bradman Cricket 14 for Tuesday 27th of May 2014 that if for ANY reason you do not we will compensate you with ?5.00 to your accoun

Dont worry I dont think they have correct release date yet it will be same as other on 3-4 april. If you go into the link at gamexchange website you will see release date TBA by publisher.

If really game is released on 17th in UK then better to order from Aus,SA,India with express delivery people like you and me will get it till 11-12 better than 17 release and getting it on 20th.

But wait I am hopeful for announcement of UK today or monday and this will be settled.

Oke,Thanks.I hope so.Dont want to wait that long.Hope the game fullfills its promise.!

Ironically around the time of year that AC13 was scheduled for (without the two upcoming Ashes series...)

leaving aside the announcement being trailed for 48hrs in advance, and the "good news soon" being trailed longer than that, we're over 24 hrs and a full working day in UK and Aus since the announcement, and UK still TBA, so I am officially calling bullshit on the idea that there is a UK distribution deal done and they just needed approval to reveal the details.

chances of this game hitting UK stores by April 3 must be very small indeed. end of may as mentioned above is probably best-case scenario.

----------

Does 2 months later after 3rd april mean end of may?

no, that would be 3rd June.

A lone voice shouting in the desert...

Personally I don't see much point in getting into it other than as an exercise in expectation-management. Clearly Tru Blu/HES are going to do their best to get a simultaneous release and I don't believe Ross would have said there was someone lined up if there wasn't.

We do also know from his other posts that UK distributors weren't wild about the Don Bradman focus but I would still be confident that it will release here on or about the 3rd of April.

They may have someone "lined up" but not a chance in hell was it finalised/signed prior to yesterday.

They are not gonna say anything about a delay while there is any chance of it being avoided or before the UK deal is signed because if we all start importing it the UK sales are hit and future deals with the distributor become harder.

Really, really boring blocker, time to stfu.

A lone voice shouting in the desert...

Personally I don't see much point in getting into it other than as an exercise in expectation-management. Clearly Tru Blu/HES are going to do their best to get a simultaneous release and I don't believe Ross would have said there was someone lined up if there wasn't.

We do also know from his other posts that UK distributors weren't wild about the Don Bradman focus but I would still be confident that it will release here on or about the 3rd of April.

Here you go:

Subject: RE: GameXchange - Trade in Games or Sell Games for Cash: Order #28587 details and receipt.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:55:21 +0000

Unfortunately, although there is a release date for Australia, this doesn?t apply to Europe so we are still in the dark. All we know is it will be after April 3rd ? probably a couple of weeks later. I just wish someone somewhere would make some decisions.

Regards

Richard

Why not try our website GameXchange - Trade in Games or Sell Games for Cash / Trade in games and DVDs or sell for CASH online. Top values for trade-in on DVDs and games for your Xbox 360, PC, Sony Playstation PS2, Vita, PS3, PSP and Nintendo Wii, Wii-U DS and 3DS. Low price where you now trade-in your games or DVDs for Cash or credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread