Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The old Cap said we had to do some surveilance, that plane could be anywhere*

*im guessing it's yet to be found.

----------

Ps: I'm sure buttons should be on the top of the camera... iPhone has them at the bottom (I'm learning... slowly... But sureley - it doesn't help that on the iPhone itself it is autocorrected and they always look ok)

I'm going to assume you stuffed up the uploading of photos again and your plane is flying upside down...

I'm pretty sure he's not on a Malaysian Airlines plane, so for once it looks like @Ross has succesfully uploaded a photo the right way up.

Not to defend the 'mathematically challenged' but I would say 9 days is right...
1. Mon
2. Tues
3. Wed
4. Thur
5. Fri
6. Sat
7. Sun
8. Mon
9. Tues
9 1/2. Wed

then its here thurs...

yeah I went to a Sports school...

Not to defend the 'mathematically challenged' but I would say 9 days is right...
1. Mon
2. Tues
3. Wed
4. Thur
5. Fri
6. Sat
7. Sun
8. Mon
9. Tues
9 1/2. Wed

then its here thurs...

yeah I went to a Sports school...

Using that logic it would still be 10, unless Thursday doesn't classify as a day

So even though it comes out on a Thursday you're just going to pretend it's Friday.

Good morning btw

attachment.php

Woah! I thought spot the ball has shifted here.

Using that logic it would still be 10, unless Thursday doesn't classify as a day

Im counting wednesday as 9 and a half... and not counting release day as a day...

I think the closer the release comes the longer the days will become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread