Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm just gonna race around to Matts house and run in front of his television with my bo jangles out.

So even though it comes out on a Thursday you're just going to pretend it's Friday.

Good morning btw

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 320
Ross, using Internet on plane reminds me of the movie 'Net 2.0' movie. :p

Ahhhhh.

I never noticed that: Only the console versions are with HES? You're self-publishing on PC?

We are also the publisher for the digital console version, first time I think there's been a split publisher arrangement in the same territory.

Is the fact your releasing later on the PC have anything to do with the fact your self publishing the PC version or is it purely for the reasons's you've stated before? Oops I've just accused Ross of withholding imformation. So your now a racist lying person woh doesn't tell the full story Ross :p

No, it's to protect the console versions (amongst other things).

I withhold information all the time, have to due to commercial in confidence issues and NDA, I'm upfront about that. Don't confuse that with lying like some around here do. Cue vvvv

Last edited:

I withhold information all the time, have to due to commercial in confidence issues and NDA, I'm upfront about that. Don't confuse that with lying like some around here do. Cue vvvv

I never lie.....oops got to go, Scarlett Johansson is calling me from the bedroom to stop playing the Don Bradman cricket beta and come and massage her and her girlfriend again.....

I never lie.....oops got to go, Scarlett Johansson is calling me from the bedroom to stop playing the Don Bradman cricket beta and come and massage her and her girlfriend again.....

I thought I was the only person to name my cat "Scarlett Johansson" :D

story is she's pregnant Dutch... are you claiming responsibility?

Ross, what was the most exciting match you played in the game?

We are also the publisher for the digital console version, first time I think there's been a split publisher arrangement in the same territory.

Wow. Is that crazy complicated with game codes and age ratings and things? I've never seen that before. Good deal though!

Yeah, it's been very interesting, it's made it a very complicated release but very much worth it it the end as we retain the IP and digital rights.

A lot has been learned - We're right in the bleeding edge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread