Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the assumption I'll be able to walk into Big W on Thursday morning and get it for ~$80 - that's what I've done for the majority of games I've wanted day one.

They've usually stocked the Tru Blu games, though DBC hasn't popped up yet.

I very rarely preorder games. I usually just wait a month or two and wait for the price to go down but I made an exemption to that rule with DBC as I wanted to support Ross and the cricket game genre in general. I did the same for Rugby Challenge 2 to support the developer who made a rugby game except that game wasn't as good as I hoped.

I can guarantee that EB Games will break the release date at least one day before with their reward card scheme. It allows you to get pre orders at least one day before hand depending what level you are at!

I can guarantee that EB Games will break the release date at least one day before with their reward card scheme. It allows you to get pre orders at least one day before hand depending what level you are at!

I dread to think how much you would need to spend to reach that level.

I got my 'Level 1' card when I pre-ordered DBC14. First time I had been in EB for years.

I got one of those cards about 2 years ago and I've bought around 5 games from EB since and I'm still at Level 1. I suspect you need to buy several shops before you get to level 5 :noway

Ozgameshop.com is the best price i have seen....$69.99 with free post. Very reliable and super fast post. I have bought from them many times - no steel box though!

They normally get the uk version and import it, that's where the saving comes in.

----------

I got one of those cards about 2 years ago and I've bought around 5 games from EB since and I'm still at Level 1. I suspect you need to buy several shops before you get to level 5 :noway

I buy a lot and am $500 away from the top level.

I buy a lot and am $500 away from the top level.
So how early can you get Don Bradman Cricket 14 on your current level?

Slightly more seriously, I haven't heard anything to say EB do that - I'd only seen that they keep your pre-order on hand for a longer period of time before selling it to someone else. Which is good if you want a pre-order bonus but can't get to the store in time, but otherwise pretty pointless.

I don't trade in games so I've had no benefit. I probably spend 40% of my games/console spend with them (always price match though).

Selected limited edition early preorder access 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours

Apologies for the copy and paste but you see that you can get early access to preorders at different levels....depending on your card colour. Mine is 24 hrs green card

I believe it's only for "selected" games. not for any game. they would need publisher permission for it.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball physics giving realistic edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual physical attributes?imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Practice Nets: Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days play.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- More than 25,000 Community created Players and teams ready to
download and use in game.
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 ?The legend continues....?

This will make to leave all other games that I play regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread