Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release trailer I was talking about was more for everyone else. I have seen enough and as you have said we get the game in less than 2 weeks.

Today start t20 WC so it's will make me busy.time will pass quickly now on its Pakistan vs India

Eager but not impatient. As for the 20 mins comment. That's more about a small amount of input required via Tru Blu or whoever for what would amount to wider publicity for a great looking game.

City Of Games try this its cheaper for Australia only

I don't know... That site doesn't look all that trustworthy; there's way too much about how the game is original and in English. Plus, they're advertising a release date a couple of days too early. I don't think it's worth the risk.

I don't think a $8 saving over JB Hi-Fi is really worth it there

I'd go with JB to be honest... or EB if you want the Steelbook. Because I'm a sucker for a fancy package... #ThatsWhatSheSaid

Ozgameshop.com is the best price i have seen....$69.99 with free post. Very reliable and super fast post. I have bought from them many times - no steel box though!

Last edited:
I was considering buying from Ozgameshop as they're the best for games in Aus but I went with EB instead as I'm getting the steel case. $30 extra for the steel case is a bit of a rip off though. Ahh well that's like a single shoe so I'm not going that badly.

Agree - its a balancing act: $100 plus steel box versus $70 and get the game 3 days later in the post - tough decision! :noway

I hate it when my friends do it (Aus retail isn't in the best shape) but for GTA a few of them bought it from EB Games on the day of release and took it back to EB when it arrived from OzGameShop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread