Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys... this is not quick enough! where is my 1000 pages?:cheers

ONLY 13 MORE DAYS LEFT!

This Quote is Off topic for your 1000 page.....Its comming

H, to Ross or someone who might know, has there been any movement on the release date in the UK, from what I have read it is 3rd April elsewhere? Is there still no distributer in UK? Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...I couldn't find it...

Kind Regards
Rizwan

H, to Ross or someone who might know, has there been any movement on the release date in the UK, from what I have read it is 3rd April elsewhere? Is there still no distributer in UK? Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...I couldn't find it...

Kind Regards
Rizwan

There is a dedicated thread for release in the UK..................

We'll really need to step up the average daily pages if we are going to get this thread to 1000 pages by the release date.

Less than 2 weeks to go fellas! It's been a rollercoaster.

One hell of a ride,,,close to a year for me, glad I will get to play the game in 2 weeks time, shooooo!

*wipes sweat*

We'll really need to step up the average daily pages if we are going to get this thread to 1000 pages by the release date.

Dont you worry with UK release date still open and trublu on our side this thread got potential to cross 1000 with avg of 99.94 real DBC tribute.

So is there a promo campaign? A new trailer? That would take like 20 minutes to knock out on iMovie or whatever then YouTube the sucker. Dish us some Don already. Please. Respect.

So is there a promo campaign? A new trailer? That would take like 20 minutes to knock out on iMovie or whatever then YouTube the sucker. Dish us some Don already. Please. Respect.

I don't think you understand the way these things work if you believe it would take 20 minutes.

Plus the fact that if you wait a full 2 weeks you will see as much DBC14 as you want. People on here seem to be so impatient it's not funny. In fact I bet in a year you wont even remember there wasn't a 2nd trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread