Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel box means nothing to me....but if there is a price attached to it i am have to give away to the highest bidder! Do we have a starting bid anywhere....? Anyone.....? :p

GAME Leeds have said currently 4th April. But as always subject to change!!

I read in other thread they are saying they will not stock due to lack of demand???

What's in steel book if and order on eBay for USA it's will be fine

Inside there is a normal case with game disk but its a cool case and special edition and looks super cool . I dont know if steelbook pre-order works on ebay or not.

Wouldn't that be the case for all games?
A cricket game is different from all other games in India.
Here people are just crazy about cricket (in comparision to other sports).
So a game on it will draw attention and people would surely buy it. After all Rs 4299 is not a big amount.

Just as the days get closer, my ps3 controller stops working. All random buttons getting pressed. Need to get a new one. Bad timing :( :)

Just as the days get closer, my ps3 controller stops working. All random buttons getting pressed. Need to get a new one. Bad timing :( :)

I was playing batman other night and was thinking what if my PS3 got broken before release date :lol:lol

crazy brain.

Demand will be only when people know about the game.
In Asian countries like India, 90 % people don't know about the game.

Huge citation required. Ross would love it if 10% of ALL of India knew about the game.

Funnily enough, I don't think they'd only be shipping 10,000 copies for launch if 128 million people knew about the game.

Last edited:
Is there going to be interactive wicket keeping like there is fielding

----------

Can't wait to review everything

May be now if more are asking for it. All i know is thatthe leeds Game store are taking pre-orders in store.

which game shop the one near sports direct becouse iwanna order aswell only redskinuk reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread