Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad...!

Is it possible for you to cancel your ebay order?

You won't be getting your steelbook if you have ordered on ebay. Preorder bonus doesn't mean tru blu send it to you for preordering, it means selected retailers will offer it as an extra bonus!

Doesnt matter if steel box or not when you are getting the game on 3rd of April be happy thats like less than 2 weeks now.

Ask me who is still hanging in the middle where to order as my current pre-order vendor is giving date of 17th April.

hmmm i get that... but to be honest the game's price has been out of the price range by a bit... and am saving 9% on that from ebay... wouldn't have cared for a steel box, but damn it looks pretty ... turns out, its not a necessity but good to have

Doesnt matter if steel box or not when you are getting the game on 3rd of April be happy thats like less than 2 weeks now.

Ask me who is still hanging in the middle where to order as my current pre-order vendor is giving date of 17th April.

Where you ordering from ?

Where you ordering from ?

I did pre-order with gameXchange last year oct or something and I will be honest they are not good no information from them seems like they are sleeping. I tried to pre-order on shopto but they are not taking orders using paypal.

Is there a better option ??

I did pre-order with gameXchange last year oct or something and I will be honest they are not good no information from them seems like they are sleeping. I tried to pre-order on shopto but they are not taking orders using paypal.

Is there a better option ??

I was going to say shopto :( but i guess that can't be done so all id say is wait for game in the uk to stock it... that's what im doing

I was going to say shopto :( but i guess that can't be done so all id say is wait for game in the uk to stock it... that's what im doing

I will wait a week more if nothing shows up I will order it in Aus or NZ and pay extra for shipment. I hardly care about spending a little more money for shipment if it is fast.

But I guess we will have release date for UK by then.

you can do it on shopto via paypal

what you need to do is:

1)create your account, which will include registering a credit/debit card. you don't make any transaction you just register it
2)go to the dbc page, and click buy
3)go to your account link, click pre-orders, then click on dbc
4)that page will have 3 buttons, Add to Finance Basket, Pay With Paypal, Pay With Card

So give that a whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread