Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the time ratio so when playing a test does some day of a test go for 6 hours or is it 1:4 or 1:1:D

I think I know what you're trying to ask. Going by previous games* I think it took me personally about an hour to get through 25 overs so i'd say roughly 3 or 3 and an 1/2 hours to complete a full 90 overs. But of course I've never played this game so i'm just guessing.

*referring to IC10

I think I know what you're trying to ask. Going by previous games* I think it took me personally about an hour to get through 25 overs so i'd say roughly 3 or 3 and an 1/2 hours to complete a full 90 overs. But of course I've never played this game so i'm just guessing.

*referring to IC10

From memory (because QA had to test it) to play through an entire 5 days on IC10 took about 15 hours. Or 2 full working days. I was not popular with some of the QA guys.

I can't see how, without skipping, any other cricket game could be much different. Each ball takes a finite amount of time. So if you want to play the whole test in real time, then expect it to take a while.

From memory (because QA had to test it) to play through an entire 5 days on IC10 took about 15 hours. Or 2 full working days. I was not popular with some of the QA guys.

I can't see how, without skipping, any other cricket game could be much different. Each ball takes a finite amount of time. So if you want to play the whole test in real time, then expect it to take a while.

Yeah so about 3 hours per day. And for the record Chief I never managed to get a Test match in IC10 to last the full 5 days :noway but we wont go down that road again.

Yeah so about 3 hours per day. And for the record Chief I never managed to get a Test match in IC10 to last the full 5 days :noway but we wont go down that road again.

It was a challenge, and generally you had to REALLY want the draw to get there... :-)

But thats where the simulation comes in ie. if you're playing as the whole team, you could simulate to the end of the innings/next wicket/etc right? Similar to how it works in the career mode.

Problem is that in previous games, simulation reflected realistic cricket in a way that the game itself didn't - not taking into account the pacing that your actual gameplay had.

I can't see there ever being a cricket game that people can enjoy playing at 2 runs an over.

I can't see there ever being a cricket game that people can enjoy playing at 2 runs an over.
Completely correct. How anyone could consider going at over a run an over is beyond me. Maybe someday there will be a cricket game that supports this kind of uncouth behaviour, but for now I'm looking forward to perfecting my block for some proper cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread