Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get that first 100 200 300 400 500 600 get that first 10 wicket INNINGS first hatrick double hatrick

Can't wait to get that first 100 200 300 400 500 600 get that first 10 wicket INNINGS first hatrick double hatrick

He's gonna get a rude shock when he gets out for 10 ducks on the trot and dispatched for 0/100 off 10 overs. This isn't like the other cricket games people, this one actually requires skill

Once this game comes out, I challenge everyone on forum to make score more than mine...........

Challenge accepted...I am sure I can make three....which will actually triple my average score on a Saturday night in one go.

Dutch you are a handsome devil, i hope you are going for the ton before DBC14 release in 2 weeks time.:D:D

On another completely off-topic sideways jolt: (but heck when has that ever stopped us): the UK Budget is in: great news for @barmyarmy: Bingo tax is halved!!

More importantly allows me to stick more into my ISA seeing as interest rates are still pathetic...
Also whisky tax freeze!

More importantly allows me to stick more into my ISA seeing as interest rates are still pathetic...
Also whisky tax freeze!

i wish that ISA move had happened two years ago when the mrs and me were saving for our house deposit, would have saved us a lot of money.

The sooner we are out of Europe the better: We'll work on that once we get rid of the Scottish. :)

Isn't that where all the best development happens? (Scotland I mean, of course :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread