Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...easy Sami, you'll wet Madmans appetite for physical illness. Don't put a dampener on things.

2 weeks tooo goo:) so excited:D

Didn't you hear. It's been delayed for another year as Big Ant wasn't completely happy with the way third man stood during the 2nd innings of test matches between nations rated 3.5 stars at batting.

PS Making shit up :p

I've kept quiet regarding the release date even with the disappointment of the pc version not being released until 2 months after the console one. But who in their right mind would think that releasing in the first week of June would be a good idea when the FIFA World Cup starts a week later?

That would be very poor marketing imo and suggests to me that it will be delayed further.

Last edited:
I've kept quiet regarding the release date even with the disappointment of the pc version not being released until 2 months after the console one. But who in their right mind would think that releasing in the first week of June would be a good idea when the FIFA World Cup starts a week later?

That would be very poor marketing imo and suggests to me that it will be delayed further.

if it was a "big bang" release at that time, i would certainly agree. but you have to consider a)the vast majority of sales will be console, and that will have been released for 2 months by then b)the 2 months word of mouth, if as positive as we expect, should mitigate that - people who want to play a cricket game will buy it c)it appears unavoidable to have the 2 month delay for "downloads" from the physical release

so it's not ideal, but i don't think it's as awful as it could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread