Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a copy and paste of my reply from shopto this morning when I asked them about the release date.

Tristram Stalham posted:

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have looked into this and the 4/04/2014 is for India and Australia and the UK release date is the 11/04/2014

Regards
Tris

Looks like its the 11th for us!

(im aware this is the exact same post from the "buying in uk" thread. I simply posted the same info here in case people don't check there)

Heres a copy and paste of my reply from shopto this morning when I asked them about the release date.

Tristram Stalham posted:

Hi Kevin,

I can confirm that we have looked into this and the 4/04/2014 is for India and Australia and the UK release date is the 11/04/2014

Regards
Tris

Looks like its the 11th for us!

(im aware this is the exact same post from the "buying in uk" thread. I simply posted the same info here in case people don't check there)

I don't know whose info to trust anymore......

It is very easy: just wait until something official is confirmed. At the moment it is guess work. It doesn't matter: you either have the game sometime around the 4th or the 11th. No big deal surely.

Shopto have never provided bad service to me in the time ive been with them. I also don't believe they would be posting a release date a week later than possibly their biggest competitor without getting the 11th confirmed to them.
Game on the other hand have given me bad service on many occasions over the years. It wouldn't surprise me if they heard about the game releasing on the 3rd and just assumed it was a worldwide release date. Im going with shopto on this one!
not that sad tbh, as it gives me a chance to finish titanfall and do the new battlefield 4 dlc. Good times!

It is very easy: just wait until something official is confirmed. At the moment it is guess work. It doesn't matter: you either have the game sometime around the 4th or the 11th. No big deal surely.
It is if you have a sister who is sic of C07 and is constantly asking for an exact DB14 release date,,,,

Your ability to post will be removed if you keep annoying people with excessive mentions.

Or annoying people in general.

Fortunately I'm not one who even keeps up to date on my mentioned's, quoted's or thankeded's list. Currently 61 Notifications and haven't checked on it in weeks.

Don't know how makes me a sarcastic a** thereby warranting my inclusion on the list.. but oh well..

Fortunately the talk about countdown timers has stopped....
(Oops, I jinxed it!:D)

7 days left. I thought i'd list 7 things I am going to do in 7 days time.

1. Play DBC14
2. Play DBC14
3. Play DBC14
4. Play DBC14
5. Play DBC14
6. Play DBC14
7. Play DBC14

I don't know... I'd ban you in public :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread