Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call BtGames today, I should get one since I pre-ordered last year August

*I'll burn the shop down if I don't get one*

Let us know how you get on - I am told Steelbooks are in SA.

on packing box it has writeen as Xbox
but on game box it is showing ps3
are they packing ps3 versions in xbox packing box???????????????

Extremely exciting to see that box of DBC, almost hard to believe that there's less than a week to go now.

Hoping it sells well beyond expectations, but I still am able to buy my copies. :)

----------

Looks like the PS3 copy was taken from another box and the box with the steel books are all Xbox copies?

Steelbooks are the same for Xbox/PlayStation3

Ok.. just need to get 10 pages a day for seven days... then stop at the 4th post.

999 pages and 4 posts sounds good :yes

Ross, please give us some screenshots or something that will get us talking in order to reach that 1000 mark... *73 pages to go*

I see the facebook page is approaching 20 000 likes :clap

Where's SniperDave, he's good for fifty of the pages and that's just stalking about me :yes

----------

Ross, please give us some screenshots or something that will get us talking in order to reach that 1000 mark... *73 pages to go*

I see the facebook page is approaching 20 000 likes :clap

Over 20k.

New screenshots are coming every day, there's one today on FB, plus more of course from the competition running on here.

I want one copy right now :( .... cant wait a week or two .....

Big thumbs up to Ross and BA studios for bringing such game, hopefully it does not contain AI bugs like run outs etc .....

When this thread reaches 999 pages and 4 posts, it should be immediately closed, then printed into a book and be part of the special edition for the next instalment.

I want one copy right now :( .... cant wait a week or two .....

Big thumbs up to Ross and BA studios for bringing such game, hopefully it does not contain AI bugs like run outs etc .....

Im sure youl find out what the AI is like in 3 or 4 weeks when i return your mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread