Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This early console release is tempting me to buy a console and get the game!

Will it be better for the future if I buy a console now for my gaming needs? Which one should I buy? PS3 or Xbox 360? Or, just replace my 5 year old laptop with a new one which is capable of running this game smoothly? I really need some help. Also, this might get us to 999 pages...

This early console release is tempting me to buy a console and get the game!

Will it be better for the future if I buy a console now for my gaming needs? Which one should I buy? PS3 or Xbox 360? Or, just replace my 5 year old laptop with a new one which is capable of running this game smoothly? I really need some help. Also, this might get us to 999 pages...

If you wanna go for current gen...then go for PS3. Else PS4 will rock...though buying a PS4 at this moment is a waste as no DBC and anyways there arent many games available for it. So upgrade your PC now and then go for a ps4 by the end of this year :p

If you wanna go for current gen...then go for PS3. Else PS4 will rock...though buying a PS4 at this moment is a waste as no DBC and anyways there arent many games available for it. So upgrade your PC now and then go for a ps4 by the end of this year :p

I concur

Last year September when I first started following these threads and DBC14, I was busy with exams for my post degree qualification. I remember the results would be released at the end of November and I was thinking DBC14 would release at the same time.

We then had the premiere and November passed with no release date. I got my results and passed luckily. Ashes came out and it was fun watching all the videos, but everyone was speculating about the release date of DBC14. I had to study through December and wrote more exams in January.

Ross then confirmed the game would be here at the end of March. Exactly when my results would be released. So tomorrow 28 Mar 2014 4p.m. I will get my results for the January exam. It has been a date I have been counting down everyday from January knowing my results would be here and DBC14 would also release at this time.

Then it was announced DBC is coming 3 April. Basically I have 3 things for the next 3 weeks to look forward to. Tomorrow is my results, next week DBC14, and the week after that I have to start my new study programme. (If I pass)

I'll call BtGames today, I should get one since I pre-ordered last year August

*I'll burn the shop down if I don't get one*

At the price of fuel by the time this releases in South Africa I think we might need to "las" for the fuel to burn the shop down

Let us know how you get on - I am told Steelbooks are in SA.

Okey so according to BT Games the steelbook is exclusive to them. But I have contacted Megarom, who brings the game into SA, and Takealot.com, where my pre order is, to confirm this.

And if its true, I am definitely canceling my pre order with Takealot.com and driving to BT Games at lunch time.

When bowled or hit on the pad in the background there is a 'howzat' appeal by a 1 to 2 people in the nets

Yeh but what's the question?

You can choose the voice/sound of the player appeal when editing a player..it's a fairly obvious option when creating/editing a player.

Anyone realise that if we didn't have the extra week delay, we probably would have been playing DBC14 right now....,.,.,,,,,:eek: shattered! Lol

Let us know how you get on - I am told Steelbooks are in SA.

I just called my local BT games store, just to find out if by any chance they have the special edition. Just trying my luck.

Sounds like they don't. What really worries me is that I asked them when it would be available and they could not give me a date and could only say April.

I just called my local BT games store, just to find out if by any chance they have the special edition. Just trying my luck.

Sounds like they don't. What really worries me is that I asked them when it would be available and they could not give me a date and could only say April.

Hi mrzdt

Call this number, 011 462 7441, then ask to speak to Terry in the Pre orders department. Ask him the same questions.

Which city is that? even on their website they still have: ETA: April,,,but I'm not worried though

I have ordered mine in Brakpan(Carnival), JHB,,,,sent them an e-mail which they have not replied, guess a call would be a waste also...

I guess your question is what prompted that answer, as there is no special edition but a steelbook, which I now doubt they even know what that is :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread