Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Don returns to the "G"

attachment.php

Cricket ground ??? why you took your copy there ???

Maybe he was giving a special copy to someone on here, it's not me:( so please tell us ross.

By his repo he is just took the pain to carry the copy to tease us. :noway:noway

I have a feeling Faf is in trouble. We were 20 minutes over the time limit again.

If we lost that... I dont' have a dog to go and kick but I would have found one.

Way too close for comfort, I think they they trying to practice for close games.

By his repo he is just took the pain to carry the copy to tease us. :noway:noway

If that's true he could just show us his wharehouse or the stock, wait MattW has already done that. PS Wait MattW has a copy of the game get him guys.;)

If that's true he could just show us his wharehouse or the stock, wait MattW has already done that. PS Wait MattW has a copy of the game get him guys.;)

he did posted a pic in the morning with a box in office he is just finding creative ways to tempt.

BTW got 4 guys convinced to pre-order on another forum so feeling very happy. :thumbs:thumbs

Ross: Can you post higher resolution screenshots of those posted in Facebook? Please..

Just now my friend called me from Dubai ( i live there but am in USA now ) and he is getting the stock on 29th march, saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread