Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this friend of yours is a retailer or not but the official release date here in UAE is 04/04 and it is being sold only by Geekay stores during the first week (running from 04/04 to 10/04). All the other retailers would be getting the stock a week later (11/04).

He is a wholesaler. He gets almost every game before days of official release.

Haha i just checked shopto (11/04) Amazon (14/04) & Game (04/04) websites. They all got different launch dates LOL

Take it could be any of those dates

@MattW

Are there any possibilities that PC will set something up for overseas people in case the uk release date gets delayed much further than the 11th?

@MattW

Are there any possibilities that PC will set something up for overseas people in case the uk release date gets delayed much further than the 11th?

How about some gallows or a guillotine for trublu??

We are getting close in Sha Allah this game will be best ever. Tommorow Australia take on West Indies and India vs Bangladesh

It's been on the screens in EB for a month, the wide boxes for two months+, posters are on the way, internally all EB staff have been emailed about it.

At a minimum, if you didn't see it at any EB in Australia you certainly were not looking at their screens.

Is any of that likely to appear in EB NZ stores? Not been any sign of it yet.

No, nothing at all in the 3 stores in Wellington and I've checked in each of them over the last week. I haven't checked in JB Hifi for a couple of weeks although it was mentioned as an upcoming release in this week's Stack email.

Last edited:
No, nothing at all in the 3 stores in Wellington and I've checked in each of them over the last week. I haven't checked in JB Hifi for a couple of weeks although it was mentioned as an upcoming release in this week's Stack email.

I'll follow up with Tru Blu and find out what's going on.

Did the Stack email have an interview in it?

For what it's worth, I've not seen anything where I'm based in NZ either.

I'll follow up with Tru Blu and find out what's going on.

Did the Stack email have an interview in it?

Cool thanks.

No interview in the email, it was just on the list of "also released" with a link to pre-order it on JB Hifi's website. I guess the interview may be in the April magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread