Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is the CA update getting out today:spy

----------

also how is CA going to update once the game is out, will it automatically able to detect updates and download it.

I might sound lost but, is the academy update coming today or 'soon'? Only yesterday that I downloaded the 585 mb file which stopped at 550! :mad I guess I will wait for the new one then.

Any chance of enabling the get best option so we can see what the outcome is like?

Given that there are third parties with the game and that it might leak anytime we will be turning on the get best today or tomorrow.

The update to v1.00.00 will be today.

Given that there are third parties with the game and that it might leak anytime we will be turning on the get best today or tomorrow.

The update to v1.00.00 will be today.

Have you heard of any leaks yet?

Half hoping you have :p

Just to bring in a perspective: We had the first release of Cricket Academy Beta last April (22nd April 2013 if I am not wrong). It's been nearly a year and that time we were debating whether the game was 2 months away from release (since CA *might* get boring after a while) or longer. How times fly.

would love to know the preorder/initial no.s for the game... Ross, if you can't reveal the no.s, just tell if they hv been as per your expectations.

And if someone can tell me, whats the get best option being talked about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread