Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the numbers of users like @BigAntStudios? Could it just be a handful of people known to the distributor, or hundreds to the general public?

More importantly why isn't @MattW running IP checks on members and sussing out the Singaporian ones?!

one of my friend has bought dbc14 in singapore but he is unable to post the videos due to personal commitment

one of my friend has bought dbc14 in singapore but he is unable to post the videos due to personal commitment

Yeah I have 17 colleagues who all fly Singapore Airlines and have bought the game but they have all been invited to the weekly "Show Us Your Banana's" karaoke and sheep judging contest run by the local "Save A Panda'" organisation....just our luck.

...my evil Singaporian twin Boggs is too busy eating cake to post videos. He may be evil goateed me, but his kryptonite is still cake.

Ross, any update about how the PreOrder is going on in different Market..Interested to know if it is up to your estimation or you are a bit disappointed with number of PreOrders so far? Specially, interested to know the response from India Market....

Game arrived. Yahoo.... but in Dubai.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-29-10-04-29~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-29-10-04-29~2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2014-03-29-10-08-21~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-29-10-08-21~2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
@MattW please can you run the CA
update through your server?

Lucky you!! Can u post some gameplay footage