Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hurts

----------

Having it in a wrong country is the worst

My brother having to break the seal,,,,,nah!

Im officially the first owner of the game. Have been following this game since 2012. Proud moment for all of us. Thanks a million to you Ross. We must all try our best to make this game a success financially for Ross. Ross would you not congratulate me? Your product is in my home... hehe

Yes who is not able to play the game... But congrats mate.

Im officially the first owner of the game. Have been following this game since 2012. Proud moment for all of us. Thanks a million to you Ross. We must all try our best to make this game a success financially for Ross. Ross would you not congratulate me? Your product is in my home... hehe

Post some videos dude....then we will believe you :spy

I have this image of @blockerdave in my mind, on Skype crying into his morning cereal while some Singapore kid sits on the other end of Skype slowly caressing the DBC14 disk, charging blocker $1 a minute for the privilege...

far too much truth in that to laugh...

holding out for my indian connections. hopefully she doesn't find out what i said about Dhoni / the helicopter shot

But you said yourself that you're in USA and the game is in dubai, so you dont have the game really. Just your friend the wholesaler forwarding pics to you..some people eh?

:-)

Attachments

• IMG-20140329-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20140329-WA0013.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 86
quick; get the guy to read the manual and tell us things that we don't know

Why don't you tell your mate to log into PC and post info first hand??

I think we could wait for 3 days and find out ourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread