Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can predict how this thread will die when DB14 has released on PC & Console.....

I can predict how this thread will die when DB14 has released on PC & Console.....
dont count on it....this thread has become a lobby of sorts to chatter...and after release there is going to be more i guess....

dont count on it....this thread has become a lobby of sorts to chatter...and after release there is going to be more i guess....

This thread should be retired with at least the same respect as Sachin after crossing 1000 pages.

Really hurts

----------

Having it in a wrong country is the worst

!

Wrong country? I would say this as intentional, after all it's HEADQUARTERs of ICC. I don't see it as wrong country.

If anyone does get the game early AND CAN PLAY IT, can you please remember to come back here and post your impressions. :)

I'm tipping that the people already playing it, eg Singapore, are probably staff of the retailers.

If anyone does get the game early AND CAN PLAY IT, can you please remember to come back here and post your impressions. :)

I'm tipping that the people already playing it, eg Singapore, are probably staff of the retailers.

When i get it i will be doing a livestream and vids on youtube.

...and subscribing is half the battle.

Let me get this straight, the two places to get the game first... Singapore and UAE.

I mean, what the mobiling is going on here!

:facepalm

It's all over the world, not just those places - they are breaking the agreed date for sale.

Let me get this straight, the two places to get the game first... Singapore and UAE.

I mean, what the mobiling is going on here!

:facepalm

It shows Singapore and UAE folks are more "enterprising". I expect Aussie folks, especially PCers, to get off their @$$es and get to work finding a store/retailer willing to break street date. Bribe someone if you have to but get it done folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread