Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they cancel it for PC, then there is 99.9% chance they will cancel it for consoles as well.

If they release it for PC, then there is 10% chance they will release it for consoles as well.

The state of game play what we have seen in steam release ......I am sure they wont get clearance from sony and microsoft...How the hell they will release console version after that "Ashes Cricket 2013 Zombies Version" Release on steam...

The state of game play what we have seen in steam release ......I am sure they wont get clearance from sony and microsoft...How the hell they will release console version after that "Ashes Cricket 2013 Zombies Version" Release on steam...

Ross had posted that someone who is reliable and close to him has told him that Ac13 has managed to pass the platform approvals.

Ross had posted that someone who is reliable and close to him has told him that Ac13 has managed to pass the platform approvals.

If thats the case i am going to release a cricket game soon ...... hang in there

hey guys off topic but looks like cricket life might be making a comeback.

Cricket Life: The Cricket Career Management Game

dont remind me the horror days :eek:when gambience cricket life and TAOC where the only hope for cricket games.

Until BigAnt came with that fantastic play-session did real hope come

Esp cricket life i guess its just some guy earning revenue by just updating that site at constant intervals.:facepalm
and please
Dont promote Cricket life until they give an substantial update like gameplay vid ,because as far as i know thats what they want empty promotion with no real action

I totally lost the enthusiasm I had for DBC'14. Though I'm still eagerly waiting for it, but I'm not looking too much into its release date - and the journey, more precisely. I think it is just a matter of 24 hours now.

I remember Ross saying that as November draws close to the end, we will know everything.

Secondly, he said that nothing has been changed (with the Ashes release) and if something does change, he will let us know.

Last, but not the least, he had already given the official statement (in the trailers, too) that the game will be available in 2013.

So if there is no announcement tomorrow, it will make one of the statements untrue. One such statement will make the others the same as well. And the game will be all set for a 2014 release. A huge disappointment that would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread