Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lets be clear as English allows on this... Nobody has lied.

Quoting again. Because it seems appropiate.

I don't get why that one person who suggested it will not release in 2013 was being picked on until the post was edited. I mean its not like it was an overnight decision to delay the game

Yeah, it was actually. We were fighting deadlines we could not beat without giving up significant revenue.

I am going to leave questions about the content - does no one here like surprises? :)

When is the release date of the content?

Yeah, it was actually. We were fighting deadlines we could not beat without giving up significant revenue.

Fair enough. I thought the decision to delay the game would've have been taken right when ashes got negative publicity but I stand corrected. I don't want to sound like an ass or criticize anyone for anything. I hope for the best for the game and hope its not too long before its released. Anyways back to the original question...when's the game releasing?! :p

When is the release date of the content?

I look forward to using the 'Single foolish enhancho-vision' :yes

109653d1371646100-big-ant-cricket-general-discussion-enhancovision.png

sorry if this is the wrong forum

I have never installed CA on my PC

Will i be able to install it tonight so i can have a hit in the nets? is there any specific instructions for blokes who havent installed it before

Ross your a smart man, I dont even care about the delay anymore if i get to have a hit in the nets leading up to the game!! well played sir

Will i be able to declare and send someone else into the nets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread