Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on.....it's on the previous page

Just expect it to come midnight AEDT. That way if it comes earlier, you'll be happy.

Last edited:
so there wont be any taste of AI of DBC for us in 2013 :mad :rolleyes, 2014? when? it has 365 days ... again the days are reset :noway

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will not release in 2013.

In order to bring the best possible game to the market at the best possible time we have decided to move the date into 2014. We are working to get the game to all markets simultaneously and will advise as soon as we can of an exact release date once it is known.

laughs loudly and moves towards blacklist,god of war ghost of sparta, gta v, god of war chains of olympus, uncharted 1 (with peace) while waiting for watch dogs....

Indoor cricket like scoring system?

I was thinking this as well. Could be interesting, i was thinking maybe a shot distance indicator as well? Or just an estimate of how many runs you could potentially score of a shot, then reset on a wicket? I dunno, we'll see what happens, either way I'm pumped :P

I was thinking this as well. Could be interesting, i was thinking maybe a shot distance indicator as well? Or just an estimate of how many runs you could potentially score of a shot, then reset on a wicket? I dunno, we'll see what happens, either way I'm pumped :P

I doubt all of the above. Not much point spending time on that. I think it'll be about practicing your batting timing and that's about it. There may be a timing meter to give you an indication of how well you did, but that'd be about it.

My POV
*Releasing in 2014 doesn't matter as long as its releasing before the World T20 i.e. 16th March). Ideally would expect a mid-February release, if not a late January one.
*Including the nets matters most to me now as its releasing TODAY!

Thank you Ross. You are giving this for free. You are amazing.

Off topic
Found this on Cricket Life FAQ:
...(Additionally, neither Xteger nor Gamebience would desire an inferior quality game out on the market just for the sake of having it released, only to recall later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread