Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need more shitty countdown posts which aren't based on an actual date

I authorise Snowy to speak on my behalf.

Missed a sweep shot that resulted in the ball popping up off the pads into the air and then dropping onto the back of the bat. It rolled on the bat for a split second before falling to the ground.

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes

----------

distributing whole game for free would be great new year gift.:facepalm:rolleyes....bigant is a gaming business company not a social service company.you can play the other game(ashes 2013) complete features for free.

thanks for the sarcasm. I didn't realize a guy can't say anything here without getting flamed by people like you. It must be a very sorry life you live mate. I'm just as excited as anybody else with this game. maybe you should learn some manners.

any chance of updating CA with bowling in the nets as new year gift? :wave

I don't think so mate, its been updated a few time, its pretty close to perfect already, even if the advancing down wicket shot (defending after advance) is going to be addressed I think bigant have already given us enough, even if they do another update for CA it'll probably be more towards removing Santa!! Personally I think the more CA is updated, the further we are from release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread