Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time and patience you say? If its one thing we've had plenty of its been patience, a whole year of waiting for one cricket game or another!! Could be up to a month before we find out release date, then another month after that for release!! I understand and agree with the reasons and explanations for delays etc and am grateful for the continuing CA updates but please don't make us wait too much longer!

Will there be a digital download release for PC? If so, where?

That would be pretty annoying, especially as the PC platform has been used to create all of the community content so far which will be available on all platforms.
The PC nets beta is also responsible for most of the recent positivity towards the game and has surely resulted in substantial free advertising for the game as word of mouth. To shit on PC users after this wouldn't look too good.

The original questions remain... Digital download release? Where?

I was just about to say it was 4:36 in Melbourne and he shouldn't expect an answer. What are you doing up at this time, MattW? Early bird gets the worm?

I was just about to say it was 4:36 in Melbourne and he shouldn't expect an answer. What are you doing up at this time, MattW? Early bird gets the worm?

President Obama is on a different time zone to Matt but they have to talk sometime; on that note, how was your meeting with the Pope Matt? (and no I dont mean Ross.....):p

Happy New Year to all...........

off topic: does any one know a site where you can give suggestions to icc.just saw the 2015 wc format and its possibly the worst format.

im serious so don't laugh.

off topic: does any one know a site where you can give suggestions to icc.just saw the 2015 wc format and its possibly the worst format.

im serious so don't laugh.

What's the format for 2015 WC? Isn't it groups followed by knockout games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread