Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 42 useless matches after which the top 8 will go to the quarter finals.essentially three imp matches per team.only the quarters,semis and final have any weight.

its 42 useless matches after which the top 8 will go to the quarter finals.essentially three imp matches per team.only the quarters,semis and final have any weight.

I prefer the super 6 or super 8 format better as it leads to lesser number of meaningless games. Or make it like Champions Trophy where teams reach semis so every group game means something coz if you are not in the top two in your group, you are out of the tourney.

im searching for an icc forum where (may be i'll spark a change chances 0.1% i know but this is shit)

there are many formats which could have been chosen depending on what the icc wants but this is by far the worst.i've formatted 9 diff formats in detail(lol).
the main point is usefull matches between the main teams.
can be done through super sixes or super eights (adding or deleting associate teams) 4*4 groups any thing which was previously tried or not is better.
the worst of my solutions by a long way is still better than this.remove the quarters and directly go to semis.atleast now the matches between the main teams will be usefull.in the present format there are only 3 potentially real matches.quarter final,semi and final if you reach there.

I won't have an optical drive

I know you mentioned this in the other thread.. (despite the fact you had already asked this same question, and as Ross gave no indication either way, not sure what kind of official answer you were expecting here that would not have been provided there), but can I ask why you won't have an optical drive? Is it that your PC case just doesn't have a slot for it? They cost, in Australia, a whole $19.. external ones that plug into a USB are $30.. I've built 5 computers (4 for myself, 1 for someone else) and done countless upgrades and always throw in an optical just for redundancy purposes (that and being in Australia, don't want to waste our precious monthly download allowance on downloading the OS, quicker and easier using the DVD).

We could know the release date tomorrow. We could know it on January 31st. We could know it after January 31st if there are any unforeseen circumstances.

It'll come when it comes.

But that means the game hasn't already come, whereas I have a highly reputable 100% (give or take 99%) accurate source confirming that the game has already come, if you get the gist of what I'm saying. So I'm not sure if the game has come, or not come.

I know you mentioned this in the other thread.. (despite the fact you had already asked this same question, and as Ross gave no indication either way, not sure what kind of official answer you were expecting here that would not have been provided there), but can I ask why you won't have an optical drive? Is it that your PC case just doesn't have a slot for it? They cost, in Australia, a whole $19.. external ones that plug into a USB are $30.. I've built 5 computers (4 for myself, 1 for someone else) and done countless upgrades and always throw in an optical just for redundancy purposes (that and being in Australia, don't want to waste our precious monthly download allowance on downloading the OS, quicker and easier using the DVD).
The case obviously has room for one, I simply have no need whatsoever for it.

Games don't come on discs any more, drivers and software are all available to download online, the OS can be installed from a USB drive (very quickly with USB 3.0) and I have no plans to watch DVDs through my PC and no reason to burn CDs/DVDs.

Asking why I won't have a DVD drive is like asking why I don't have a floppy drive, or why I don't have a VHS player under my TV - both of those are cheap, but to me they're obsolete so I wouldn't buy them.

I figured I'd post the same questions in here because of the lack of real response there and also because this thread is probably a more relevant place for it as this is a Q&A thread regarding the release of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that means the game hasn't already come, whereas I have a highly reputable 100% (give or take 99%) accurate source confirming that the game has already come, if you get the gist of what I'm saying. So I'm not sure if the game has come, or not come.

Loosen your grip mate. I'm not sure it's the game you are talking about! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread