Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory, i could be wrong, but think Big Ant want a simultaneous worldwide release. This should include USA i think.

Note - As worldwide as possible I think is what they are pushing for. I don't like the chances of people in the Republic of the Maldives, for instance, in getting the game, in store, on day 1.

The main thing is that we got the game region free on Xbox360.

There won't be a US retail release however there may be local distribution from online retailers.

Is going region free the first for big ant?

----------

Note - As worldwide as possible I think is what they are pushing for. I don't like the chances of people in the Republic of the Maldives, for instance, in getting the game, in store, on day 1.

Same wonder if there will be a midnight release worldwide

India is a no 1 team it will always be one....sometimes its good loosing some games

No South Africa is number 1 in the world. Sometimes you must give credit to the opposition. Sometimes Indian cricket supporters can be so stubborn.

No South Africa is number 1 in the world. Sometimes you must give credit to the opposition. Sometimes Indian cricket supporters can be so stubborn.

He would be referring to the ODI rankings where India are #1 (Australia would be #1 today if NZ win)

Some of us do. Theres a local league here that play on the weekends so I can even catch a live game every now and then.

really? awesome. I always thought that, with its size, if the US ever got into cricket and rugby union in a big way (ie. the way they get into baseball, NFL, etc), they'd rule the world (in that sport I mean).

really? awesome. I always thought that, with its size, if the US ever got into cricket and rugby union in a big way (ie. the way they get into baseball, NFL, tc), they'd rule the world (in that sport I mean).

There's a rugby club too. I don't think they'd ever take off here though. Don't have the patience for test matches and rugby would be "too dangerous" plus if they cant cram comercials in every 3 minutes the networks arent interested. American football has mandatory time outs for commercials at the pro level and I think the college level too now.

I updated the Wikipedia site once more. Somebody added a bunch of content so I went and tidied it up.

I know Wikipedia doesn't mean much, but a lot of people use it as a first source of information, so I think it's best to have it looking as good (and correct) as possible.

Only 9 days until we know the release date, so that's good too.

I updated the Wikipedia site once more. Somebody added a bunch of content so I went and tidied it up.

I know Wikipedia doesn't mean much, but a lot of people use it as a first source of information, so I think it's best to have it looking as good (and correct) as possible.

Only 9 days until we know the release date, so that's good too.

Thanks mate its a pleasure to know that some is updating Wikipedia with reliable information hats of to you buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread