Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once bitten twice shy... but we're working through it.

lol true. Unfortunately AC13 has probably done more damage to the gaming industry and cricket game genre than just its own pathetic excuse for a game (publishers, official cricket associations, etc). Damn you Mike Fegan. :mad

Tell them to come on here and sit in the corner and just watch :yes

Bruce.jpg

copied the google cache link instead of image url.. even fate is not kind to indian fans:facepalm

to clarify we are the big fish

You do understand that Aussies favourite fish to eat is battered Shark and there's a shark cull about to start :)

You do understand that Aussies favourite fish to eat is battered Shark and there's a shark cull about to start :)
I do believe our Premier King Cullin Barnett said its not a cull ;)

Note: I realized not everyone will understand...that is sarcasm.

^ I thought most aussies were vegies like u.... :Dand arent we playing with kiwis....

The shark in the image is an Aussie... "Bruce" is his name I beleive.

Ps: many have called me unaustralian for my veggie ways :)

Why do I have the feeling the game will release on the 16th of March in-line with the T20 World Cup? :spy

Last edited:
Damn you Mike Fegan. :mad

Add to that fact that Ross did slip that he had purchased EB Games shelf space for display boxes for November and December upon the intended release date of Boxing Day.

I'd be well into my first year of my first career player by now if it wasn't for that... M***** F***** (fill where appropriate).

Last few days Popular words in this forum...

fish is racist
AFL
barrel
ind vs nz
Australian F1 GP
GTA 5
cheerleaders
pirated
AC 13
crack
Trickstar
Hill
underarm
naveenncc

Soo whats coming this Friday :spy Is it a good friday ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread