Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.. Someone is jobless enough to read all the posts out here.. and remember which page they were posted in..
The first bit is possibly correct but the latter was with the benefit of the advanced search. In no way would I have remembered a post from August in a thread away from the DBC14 area. It took all of about 30 seconds with the search.

The first bit is possibly correct but the latter was with the benefit of the advanced search. In no way would I have remembered a post from August in a thread away from the DBC14 area. It took all of about 30 seconds with the search.
Game. Set. Match.

So u took the pain just to show how smart you are?? Or you had other motives..

----------

Yeah, cause I'm sure China didn't use the search button :rolleyes

Neither did Uganda..

Stop being a moron chicki ,he has taken time to answer your query with source quote.
If you are disgruntled that ross hasnt mentioned India as a big market ,it is because its true, gaming is still a luxury here, the amount of Cricket fans buying a cricket video game is less as of now.
But i do feel the game will sell on consoles much better than previous titles,cause there has been more console sales this year.Over the next 5 years maybe the market will expand to match other countries.

Last edited:
Another expert.. As if the name wasn't funny enough..

----------

Thank You V V V V Much.. Happy!

big words there mate you cant say much bout yourself your not as big as you think you are were not on this forum to talk about who is jobless. It's a forum to talk about the best cricket game in the world to ever be created.

or you must be the bully

Making me wish everyone was just mindlessly counting down and posting about the latest change to the date on Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread