Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Saturday anywhere in the world yet so I can call Ross a heartless lying bastard?

Or should I be patient...?

Is it Saturday anywhere in the world yet so I can call Ross a heartless lying bastard?

Or should I be patient...?

Not for another 4-5 hours.

If this game does release, I imagine it will be just as we are singing Auld Lang Syne on new years eve 2015, just so they can cram the 2014 release in. Perhaps it will come with a complementary glass of champagne

I am afraid that what happens if suddenly ross comes online and tell that Bowling has been included in next CA Update....as we are not able to let you know exact release date....

Not for another 4-5 hours.

If this game does release, I imagine it will be just as we are singing Auld Lang Syne on new years eve 2015, just so they can cram the 2014 release in. Perhaps it will come with a complementary glass of champagne

After AC2013, I don't believe I will get a realistic cricket game until I am 5-0 down as England in a fiery Ashes series and still playing the ODIs.. I have been playing cricket games for 19 years and am a massive pessimist when it comes to the state of play. No disrespect to Ross or anything, but I always assume the worst here.

Ross made a post yesterday that no CA related release will be there today, just some news.

Ross made a post yesterday that no CA related release will be there today, just some news.

He said NEWS in December too....but we got a CA update:p

So nothing yet, I had a bad sleep due to this was always thinking and dreaming of release date. In one of the dream I remember it was 5th of may.

Woke up have I missed the news of release date !

Still you are in dreams come to reality....

----------

So nothing yet, I had a bad sleep due to this was always thinking and dreaming of release date. In one of the dream I remember it was 5th of may.

So you are buying on that day i think.....go back to sleep you will know....:D

Still you are in dreams come to reality....

----------

So you are buying on that day i think.....go back to sleep you will know....:D

Naaa cant, need to get ready for work no more sleep possible here.

I don't think anyone can begrudge you @Langeveldt for the pessimistic view on cricket gaming. At least we have seen a lot of DBC14 to say it'll be the best cricket game yet and an excellent starting point for the future. But they do need to get the release right so it sells, otherwise there won't be a future.

Just to pass the time for everybody and the 400 or so watchers :wave

I was looking at the English ODI strip and I have to say I really don't like it. I keep thinking it's Zimbabwe (which is funny if you think about it).

I find it interesting that they haven't announced it yet. In my prior experience, albeit limited, the majority of Tru Blu announcements are around 10am-2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread