Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile we talk about fact that New-Zealand has been white washed last two series in Bangladesh against Bangladesh.....

Results | Bangladesh v New Zealand | ESPN Cricinfo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Newzealand next task to win a series against bangladesh against Bangladesh......We have to wait for next two iterations of DBC game i guess..

I hate it when people bring up matches from so long ago to try and prove points. New Zealand haven't lost to Bangaladesh in over 2000 hours.

the world cup will be one of the best in recent years, no team is dominating odi's at this stage so it will be interesting to see who stands up in the big games.

i wouldnt call it embarrasing. Many teams struggle in india, especially given southern hemisphere teams arent as reliant on spinners

Meanwhile we talk about fact that New-Zealand has been white washed last two series in Bangladesh against Bangladesh.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Newzealand next task to win a series against bangladesh against Bangladesh......We have to wait for next two iterations of DBC game i guess..

if bangladesh beat NZ, and NZ demolish India, bangladesh should beat India?

the world cup will be one of the best in recent years, no team is dominating odi's at this stage so it will be interesting to see who stands up in the big games.

i wouldnt call it embarrasing. Many teams struggle in india, especially given southern hemisphere teams arent as reliant on spinners

Ok Lets be clear ...... Ever Team is King in their home .... but when they tour other country ....they get exposed to their weakness and get trashed viceversa......

----------

if bangladesh beat NZ, and NZ demolish India, bangladesh should beat India?

YES In Bangladesh not in india....point to be noted

Ok, enough with that discussion. Everyone, please make way for Ross to reveal the big news. :yes

Ok Lets be clear ...... Ever Team is King in their home .... but when they tour other country ....they get exposed to their weakness and get trashed viceversa......

Sure, we struggle in Bangladesh. Luckily for us, the next world cup isn't in Bangladesh.

Why everyone here is thinking that it will be announced today? I mean that he said that everyone will know the exact date no later than 1st feb. He might not announce it today but tomorrow....

Why everyone here is thinking that it will be announced today? I mean that he said that everyone will know the exact date no later than 1st feb. He might not announce it today but tomorrow....

Because he said he'd be announcing the release date today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread