Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that he said that everyone will know the exact date no later than 1st feb.

Just because you didnt follow his posts after that doesnt mean he didnt post anything at all :p

He confirmed we would be receiving the release date today

Give up. You're talking crap.

India have been outplayed by a superior opponent in this series. Doesn't take blind Freddy to see that

Ok agreed what ever you say....i will stop....let the main topic be on....

Would it kill you issue to be even remotely gracious in defeat?

Not that I'm supporting his actions, but wouldn't the same rule apply for people whose team end up on the winning side?

Ok Lets be clear ...... Ever Team is King in their home .... but when they tour other country ....they get exposed to their weakness and get trashed viceversa......

Except the SA test team, who have not lost an away series for many years now.

Not that I'm supporting his actions, but wouldn't the same rule apply for people whose team end up on the winning side?

India have been totally outplayed; that's not ungracious. Kohli has also proved he's the best batsman in the world right now. That gracious enough? :)

India have been totally outplayed; that's not ungracious. Kohli has also proved he's the best batsman in the world right now. That gracious enough? :)

Couldn't it have all started with this exact sentence? And for the record I still do not consider Kohli to be the best, not just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread